Wouldn’t it be nice if you could significantly increase your revenue in 30 days? The reality is that we all can overlook some of the most basic things when it comes to increasing sales. I found this e-book online by Susan Doyle, called “5 Ways to Increase Your Sales in 30 Days”. I agree with all her strategies and wanted to share them with you. They are all fairly easy to implement.
Important things covered in this episode:
- 5 strategies to increase sales
- How to provide excellent customer service
- How to upsell
- How to add value
- How to increase sales frequency
- How to get referrals
Useful links mentioned in this episode:
- Blog Post: 7 Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business with Client Referrals
- Episode 123: Growing your Freelance Business Through Referral Selling – Maryam Abdi
- Suzanne Doyle: www.suzannedoyleingram.com – unfortunately it looks like she has changed her business and is now focusing on book writing and book writing courses.
Try one of these strategies, work on it until you have perfected it and then move on to another. In time you will have increased your revenue significantly. Remember that our current customers are our best source of revenue. Take good care of them, both by providing excellent service and continuous business, but also because they are a source for referrals. If you have any other tips, or any comments or questions on these tips, please share them in the comment section below.
Payment Practices , the oldest dataset providing objective information on the payment behavior of translation agencies. Get a free 7 day trial at paymentpractices.net.
CommGap International Language Services is built on these three pillars: Quality, Technology and Superior Customer Service. We seek likeminded interpreters and translators. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The world is speaking … do you understand?